APSIA fairs can help you take the next step in your career!
- Meet admissions officers from APSIA member schools
- Discuss admissions requirements, curricula, financial aid packages, joint degree programs, and career opportunities
- Collect application information
List of Exhibitors:
- Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs
- George Washington University Elliott School of International Affairs
- Georgetown University Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service
- Harvard University John F. Kennedy School of Government
- Johns Hopkins University Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies
- Texas A&M University Bush School of Government & Public Service
- Tufts University The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy
- University of California, San Diego School of Global Policy & Strategy
- University of Maryland School of Public Policy
- University of Michigan Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy
- University of Minnesota Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public And International Affairs
- University of Southern California Master of Public Diplomacy
Tips for Success
- There isn’t a dress code, but most people opt for business casual.
- Bring business cards if you have them. You can provide these instead of filling out information request cards.
- Make sure you have a bag to carry the materials you collect from the exhibitors.
By registering for this event you agree to share your information with APSIA and its membership*