The best of two worlds
St. Gallen’s International Affairs curriculum combines the research-based academic rigour of a Master of Arts with the interactive nature and practice-oriented approach present in leading International Affairs programmes. The simultaneous pursuit of rigour and relevance also reflects the confidence that the programme’s founders have in your abilities and potential.
Our programme complements St.Gallen’s well-established business perspective with a finely tuned blend of components from Economics, Law, and Political Science. Four disciplinary pillars thus come together. In fact, our overarching mission is to bring forth flexible generalists – graduates with the ability to tackle problems comprehensively and communicate across disciplines. These two capacities seem all the more relevant and precious today, in a time that is witnessing unparalleled degrees of specialisation.
Electives, practical projects and internships allow you to develop your own professional and academic profile. Fields of specialisation include:
– Foreign Policy and Security Studies
– International Political Economy
– Democratisation and Development
– Public Management / Public Affairs
– Energy and Resources
– Regional Integration
– Public International Law / International Organisation
Dual Degree Programmes
Through a number of highly attractive programmes, we cooperate with renowned schools of International Affairs in the United States, Asia, Latin America, and Europe.
– Institut d’Etudes Politiques (Science Po), Paris, France
– The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University, Medford, USA
– Yonsei Graduate School of International Studies, Seoul, Korea
– Universidad de los Andes, Bogotá, Colombia
- Master's Programme in International Affairs and Governance