This webinar is for everyone who aims at applying for the student intake 2022 and beyond and who would want to learn more about the different program components in the second year of the MSc studies. We will go through the following topics:
All program components if you decide to stay in Sweden:
– Electives at the Stockholm School of Economics (including the Data Analytics Track and GNAM)
– Electives at the Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship
– Executive Trainee Module
– MSc – PhD Parallel Enrollment
All program components if you decide to study abroad:
– Wallenberg International Fellows Program
– Double Degree options
– Student Exchange
You will get to know our Student Exchange & CEMS Team as well as our Project Manager for International Collaborations. We also invite some of our MSc students who will share their experiences with you and let you know what they chose during their second year at SSE.
Did you know that more than 90% of our MSc graduates find a job within three months of graduation? Create your future by being a part of ours!
MSc webinar series | Fall 2021:
- Webinar: An Introduction to SSE and our Master Programs
September 28, 2021 | 14:00 – 15:00 CEST | Read more & sign up here!
- Webinar: Program Components in Year 2 (MSc)
October 19, 2021 | 14:00 – 15:00 CEST | Read more & sign up here!
- Webinar: MSc Mentorship Program & Career Support at SSE
October 26, 2021 | 14:00 – 15:00 CEST | Read more & sign up here!