Associates with Focus on Tech/Startups (m/f/d)
If you have some initial experience in strategic communications, preferably in the context of venture capital firms, tech companies, startups, or similar areas and are ready for the next step in your career, then this is an exciting opportunity. You will work on cutting edge communications topics, learning from professionals in a dynamic and fun workplace where no day is the same as we advise clients on communications issues that are core to protecting and enhancing their reputation. You will form an integral part of client teams from day one and contribute on both a strategic and tactical level to deliver an array of work across the communications spectrum. You will be challenged and encouraged – because we believe our Associates are the next generation of leaders at Kekst CNC.
– Participation in Kekst CNC project teams advising clients in Germany and internationally, with a particular focus on the tech and start-up sector
– Working closely with our other tech/VC hubs in London and Stockholm as well as within the global Kekst CNC network
– Developing and implementing communication and positioning strategies
– Advising and supporting companies in their dialogue with the media, investors, the wider public and other key stakeholder groups
– Creating concepts, presentations, communication materials, briefings
– Establishing, maintaining, and developing a network in the startup and tech community and in the media, both in Germany and internationally
– Supporting the Kekst CNC team in client acquisition and in the development of existing mandates
– Completed degree with relevant reference to the position
– Relevant practical experience in a corporate, tech/startup, VC or journalistic environment
– Robust network in the start-up community and relevant media
– Entrepreneurial attitude and thinking outside the box mindset
– Affinity for social media and digital communications
– Analytical thinking; independent, precise, responsible, and solution-oriented
– Excellent German and English written and spoken language skills
What we offer:
Kekst CNC offers an inspiring working atmosphere, characterized by the highest level of professionalism, fun at work and an open corporate culture. Our offices in Germany are on an exciting growth journey and as the business grows, you can grow with it. You will interact with colleagues all over the globe, while based in one of our German office locations (combined with working from home if desired). In addition to exciting development opportunities, we offer competitive working conditions and benefits, a bonus scheme, as well as varied learning and development programs.
We look forward to receiving your application including your resume and cover letter.
The recruitment process will consist of several steps, including video interviews, and a case assessment.
Kekst CNC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion / belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and parental status, or any other characteristic protected under EU, state or local law, where applicable.
Please apply via our website by clicking here.