Legacy Award of Victims of Pan Am Flight 103, Inc
The Legacy Award of Victims of Pan Am Flight 103, Inc. (VPAF 103) was established to remember the 270 lives lost in the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 on December 21, 1988.
- Legacy Awards are available to students pursuing advanced degrees at U.S. institutions in areas of study related to improved national security and terrorism prevention.
- Awards provide up to $5,000 per year, per recipient.
- Individuals who completed their undergraduate degree in the United States, and who are or will be enrolling in a graduate program in the United States are eligible to apply. The award is contingent upon matriculation into a graduate program by the awardee.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate a capacity for leadership, have a record of high academic or professional achievement, and have clearly defined career interests with evidence of potential for professional accomplishments related to national security and terrorism prevention. All fields of study will be considered.
- The deadline to submit an application is February 21st.