The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies is a world-leading school in global affairs and international development. It offers disciplinary Master and PhD programmes in Economics, History, Law, International Relations/Political Science, and Anthropology & Sociology, as well as interdisciplinary Masters in International Affairs and Development Studies.
Geneva is THE place to be when it comes to the study of global governance. It is not only a safe, small and cosmopolitan city located between mountains and Europe’s largest lake, it is also home from the United Nations, Red Cross, World Trade Organization, World Health Organization, UNHCR and other major agencies. The Institute being a short walk from these organisations, it allows students to benefit from excellent internship and job opportunities. Our students enjoy successful careers within international organisations, the private sector, government, non-profits, higher education and research: 90% of students find jobs within four months of graduating.
- Master in International Affairs
- Master in Development Studies
- Master in Anthropology and Sociology
- Master in International Economics
- Master in International History
- Master in International Law
- Master in International Relations/Political Science
- PhD in Anthropology and Sociology of Development
- PhD in International Economics
- PhD in International History
- PhD in International Law
- PhD in International Relations/Political Science
- PhD in Development Studies