The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies is an institution of research and higher education dedicated to the study of world affairs, with a particular emphasis on the cross-cutting fields of international relations and development issues.
Through our core activities, we aim to promote international cooperation and make a contribution to the progress of developing societies. More broadly, we endeavor to develop creative thinking on the major challenges of our time, foster global responsibility and advance respect for diversity.
We are a cosmopolitan community located in the heart of Geneva, an international city and a center of global governance. By intensely engaging with international organizations, NGOs, governments and multinational companies, we participate in global discussions and prepare future policy-makers to lead tomorrow’s world.
- Master in International Affairs
- Master in Development Studies
- Master in Anthropology and Sociology of Development
- Master in International Economics
- Master in International History
- Master in International Law
- Master in International Relations/Political Science
- PhD in Anthropology and Sociology of Development
- PhD in International Economics
- PhD in International History
- PhD in International Law
- PhD in International Relations/Political Science
- PhD in Development Studies