The School of Public and International Affairs prepares undergraduate students for good citizenship and careers in public life, and trains future generations of teachers and scholars in the fields of international affairs, political science, and public administration and policy.
- International Affairs: AB, MIP, MA, and PhD
- Political Science: AB, BS, MA, and PhD
- Public Administration: MPA (ranked 9th in the nation by U.S. News & World Report) and PhD
- Criminal Justice Studies: AB (co-offered with the Franklin College)
- Research Centers
- The internationally renowned Center for International Trade and Security (CITS) analyzes international export controls for weapons of mass destruction as well as provides research and training to U.S. and foreign officials to prevent the spread of these weapons. There are many opportunities for undergraduate and graduate student involvement at CITS.
- The Center for the Study of Global Issues (GLOBIS) organizes study abroad experiences to Verona, Italy, Kyoto, Japan, and Stellenbosch, South Africa. GLOBIS also administers the certificate program in Global Studies available to any UGA undergraduate.
- Minors: Political Science, International Affairs, Public Policy & Management
- Certificates: Certificate in Data Analytics in Public Policy, Public Affairs Professional Certificate in Applied Politics, Certificate in Global Studies
Master of Arts in Political Science and International Affairs
Master of International Policy
Master of Public Administration
MPA / JD
PhD in Public Administration and Policy
PhD in Political Science and International Affairs