On June 1, 2023, APSIA announced its new Executive Committee:
- President: Manuel Muñiz, Dean, IE University School of Politics, Economics, and Global Affairs
- Vice President: Amaney Jamal, Dean, Princeton University School of Public and International Affairs
- Secretary/Treasurer: Arancha González, Dean, Sciences Po Paris School of International Affairs
- At-Large: Peter Loewen, Dean, University of Toronto Munk School of Global Affairs & Public Policy
- At-Large: Rachel Kyte, Dean, Tufts University Fletcher School
- At-Large: Danny Quah, Dean of the National University of Singapore Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
James Levinsohn, Dean of the Yale University Jackson School of Global Affairs, will continue to serve in an ex officio capacity as past president.
The APSIA Executive Committee provides high-level governance for the Association. We look forward to working with them as they serve from June 1, 2023 – May 31, 2025.
We are also extremely grateful to Judith Kelley, Dean of the Sanford School of Public Policy, whose term ended on May 31, 2023.