…students and alumni across the world’s leading graduate schools of international affairs.
Our graduates contribute to the work of public, private, and non-profit organizations, because they can:
- Analyze international issues in a regional and sectoral context,
- Communicate effectively across cultures and languages,
- Monitor and evaluate complex programs,
- Research and write policy memos, proposals, and other key documents,
- Track and explain legislative and public policy issues,
- Conduct country and market analyses,
- Assess quantitative data.
Connect easily with APSIA Schools (free!)