Postdoctoral Fellow, International Relations of Southeast Asia
The Fellows will have three main responsibilities: (1) revise their dissertations into a publishable book manuscript or a set of articles by the end of the first year of the Fellowship; and (2) take lead roles in the organization and running of the Anatomy of Choice project, including but not limited to, liaising with the contributing authors, organizing workshops, and directing the work of the undergraduate research assistants; (3) contribute to the broader intellectual life of the LKYSPP and CoHASS.
- A Ph.D. degree in Political Science/International Relations/History, focusing on the international relations of Southeast Asia, and/or the foreign policy of one or more Southeast Asian countries.Candidates whose work involves comparing the foreign policy responses of the ASEAN countries to global and regional power shifts are especially encouraged to apply.
- An ability to engage with the research and policy communities in Singapore, Asia, and the world
- A strong and demonstrated sense of academic independence and collegiality
- Internationally competitive salary
- Highly collegial working environment with an internationally diverse group of scholars
Applicants should submit the following in electronic form (MS Word or PDF file):
- Cover letter, with a brief statement of research expertise and its relevance to the project
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Copies of academic certificates and transcripts
- Two samples of academic publications/writings
- Three letters of reference (mailed separately by referee to [email protected])
- Start date: July 1, 2021 (preferred, but negotiable)
Please send electronic submissions to Ms. Diana Endang Adiningsih ([email protected]). Applications will be acknowledged; shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more and apply at https://www.timeshighereducation.com/unijobs/en-us/listing/252559/postdoctoral-fellow-international-relations-of-southeast-asia/