Program Assistant, Digital Trade and Data Governance Hub
The Program Assistant will provide basic administrative support to a new organization dedicated to educating policymakers about how technologies are changing economics and governance. The Program Assistant will serve as a first point of contact, will answer routine program questions, and will assist the program staff with basic administrative support.
Support could include answering basic inquiries, enrollment assistance, updating websites and list-servs, supporting event preparation and execution, scheduling rooms, ordering equipment, data entry, preparing basic reports, and similar duties.
Specific duties include:·
- Keeps track of hours/pay of staff and ensures all are paid on time·
- Prepares invoices and other paperwork·
- Keeps track of events and training and helps plan and organize events and training·
- Helps staff perform outreach to executive and legislative staff on digital trade and data governance issues.·
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Required skills include:·
- Keen attention to detail·
- Superb organizational skills·
- Budget experience·
- Strong Excel experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate interest in administrative work and show strong initiative and be able to work under limited direction. He or she must be willing to learn Quorum service to keep track of meetings and possible trainings. Quorum is an online database that keeps track of bills, policies, tweets and position papers for the legislative and executive branches.
Salary at minimum $15 an hour. Can work at home part-time. MUST SHOW ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE and interest in internet economy and data governance issues.
To apply, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please DO NOT apply if you don’t have administrative experience, strong organizational skills and interest in digital trade or internet governance issues.