• Conduct research (media audits, market intelligence reports) and make use of market analytics tools to contribute to the development of communications strategies
• Draft communications materials for internal and external stakeholders, e.g. communications plans, press releases and presentations
• Support the planning, organization and management of various events including interviews, media roundtables, and press conferences
• Plan and execute social media campaigns, including using data analytics tools to measure campaign output and online engagement
• Develop excellent client knowledge and understanding – to give concise, accurate overviews of each client’s business, communications objectives and PR strategy
• Stay up to date with trends, issues and challenges that affect clients’ businesses and industries, through media coverage and regulatory developments
• Support of our team in client acquisition and development of existing mandates
• Build and maintain excellent client relationships
• Develop and nurture a strong network with relevant stakeholders, including journalists, analysts and other key contacts
• Completed degree in, for example, finance, economics, political or communication sciences
• Initial practical experience in communication (preferably in a communications consultancy or the communications department of a company)
• Enthusiasm: for precise communication, clients, teamwork and multi-tasking
• Networking, thinking outside the box, excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
• Fluent spoken and written English and German, additional language skills are welcomed
• Digital and social media capabilities are a plus: content creation, social media listening, community management, paid media management and influencer campaigns
• Strong command of all Microsoft Office programmes
What we offer
Kekst CNC offers an inspiring working atmosphere, characterized by the highest level of professionalism in a challenging environment, lots of fun at work and an open, supportive corporate culture. The German offices are sociable and dynamic workplaces and continue to grow. Although you would be based in Germany, you would work on cross-border mandates and interact with clients and colleagues all over the globe. In addition to exciting development opportunities, we offer substantial training modules, a competitive salary, exchange programs, bonus scheme and benefits package. During your time as an Associate you will be assigned a professional development advisor, who will accompany you during this stage of your career.
Please send your resume and cover letter, or any questions related to the role, to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
We look forward to your application!
Kekst CNC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion / belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, or any other characteristic protected under EU, state or local law, where applicable.
Learn more at https://www.kekstcnc.com/media/3245/associate_germany.pdf.