Remote Summer Internship, Energy and Environmental Policy
COEFFICIENT is a strategic consulting practice that combines legal, government relations, and corporate advisory services specialized in managing energy and environmental risks and investments. The firm merged decades of bipartisan policy, investment, and legal expertise in energy, climate, environment, and financial markets to address growing corporate demands to balance policy uncertainty and technological innovation with sustainability goals.
INTERNSHIP SELECTION CRITERIA
- Knowledge and interest in energy and environmental policy;
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong written and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities;
- Preference given to candidate enrolled in a graduate degree program in any of the following areas: energy, environmental, government, and policy; and
- Internship position is remote.
The Intern will report directly to the COEFFICIENT Partners, and will support the larger team with operations, business development, and project deliverables. The main focus of the Intern’s responsibilities will be research and analysis support, virtual event organizing, assisting with communications, and general project coordination.The Intern will provide support remotely including:
- Help research and draft project–related materials;
- Provide administrative, logistics, and event management support;
- Support the development and tracking of outreach to potential partners;
- Participate in policy–related forums and Congressional events and take notes;
- Create content for social media;
- Support business development; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The internship can be structured as part-or full-time with a minimum of 3-month duration. A modest stipend will be offered
Please contact Sean McGinnis at [email protected]. Please include your resume and available start and finish date.