International Development Fellowship
Catholic Relief Services’ International Development Fellows Program prepares dedicated global citizens to pursue a career in international relief & development work. CRS empowers Fellows to hone their skills and gain practical field experience while contributing to impactful work. Each Fellow works alongside experienced CRS staff to address critical issues facing developing countries today. CRS invites applicants of diverse backgrounds who are committed to our agency mission and strategy to join our global team.
The CRS Fellowship is a 12-month professional development opportunity, designed to prepare Fellows for success in a range of onward positions with CRS. By completing this training program, Fellows are competitive candidates for a wide range of positions with CRS. The Fellowship is centered upon skill building in four areas.
Individuals from all countries are eligible for this opportunity.
They seek diverse and aligned candidates, and welcome people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
Minimum Fellowship Requirements
- Graduate degree in a relevant field
- At least six months work or volunteer experience in a developing country
- Fluency in English with strong oral and written communication skills
- Professional proficiency in a second language (preference given to French, Arabic and Portuguese)
- Willingness to work in locations with tropical and infectious diseases and limited access to medical facilities.
Learn more at https://www.crs.org/about/careers/fellowships
- Current Graduate Students