On June 1, 2019, APSIA was delighted to announce its new Executive Committee:
- President: Enrico Letta, Dean of the Sciences Po Paris School of International Affairs
- Vice President: Merit Janow, Dean of the Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs
- Secretary/Treasurer: Laura Bloomberg, Dean of the University of Minnesota Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- At-Large: James Levinsohn, Director of the Yale University Jackson Institute for Global Affairs
- At-Large: Manuel Muñiz, Dean of the IE University School of Global and Public Affairs
- At-Large: Danny Quah, Dean of the National University of Singapore Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
Reşat Kasaba, Director of the University of Washington Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies, will continue to serve in an ex officio capacity as past president.
The APSIA Executive Committee provides high-level governance for the Association. We look forward to working with them as they serve from June 1, 2019 – May 31, 2021.
We are also grateful to past Executive Committee members whose terms ended on May 31, 2019:
- Dirk Lehmkul, University of St. Gallen Master of Arts in International Affairs and Governance Programme
- Cheol-hee Park, Seoul National University Graduate School of International Studies
- Vanessa Scherrer, Sciences Po Paris School of International Affairs
- Jim Goldgeier, American University School of International Service