Ford Foundation Diversity Fellowship
The Ford Foundation Diversity Fellowships seek to increase the diversity of the nation’s college and university faculties by increasing their ethnic and racial diversity, to maximize the educational benefits of diversity, and to increase the number of professors who can and will use diversity as a resource for enriching the education of all students. To facilitate this goal the Fellowship grants awards at the Predoctoral, Dissertation and, Postdoctoral levels to students who demonstrate excellence, a commitment to diversity and a desire to enter the professoriate.
Applicants must be:
- US. citizens, U.S. permanent residents (holders of a Permanent Resident Card), individuals granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program, political asylees to the U.S., or refugees to the U.S.
- Individuals with evidence of superior academic achievement (such as grade point average, class rank, honors or other designations)
- Individuals committed to a career in teaching and research at the college or university level
- International Affairs - General
- Current Graduate Students