Women in Defence and Security Canada Memorial Scholarship
The Annual Women in Defence and Security Scholarship fund was established in 2006 with a mandate to encourage women to further their educational objectives and pursue careers and related to Canada’s defence and security. This opportunity aims to advance the careers of women in defence and security by offering one or more women mentorship, work and research/analysis opportunities with CGAI, access to CGAI publications and resources.
Applicants must meet the following mandatory criteria. No exceptions will be considered. Applicants must:
1. be enrolled at an accredited university or college, either full-time or part- time in the school year 2020-2021 (in the case of university students both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible, however undergraduates must have completed at least 2 years of study);
2. demonstrate interest in pursuing a career related to defence or security;
3. have a minimum grade point average of 70%;
4. provide evidence of community, education or professional leadership;
5. be a woman; and
6. be a citizen of Canada.
- Current Graduate Students
- Current Undergraduates
- Young Professionals